Friday, April 12, 2013

Xin's 15th Birthday//Before Tekong Days

Din din @ Watami! One day before Bro gets enlisted...and also a birthday celebration for Xin.
 IMG_5567

IMG_5568

IMG_5569
I love that Causeway Point has so many new Japanese restaurants and there are so many upcoming eateries that are gonna open right at the station! Excited!!!
IMG_5570
Mmmm when i was free enough to paint mah nails! Cupcake girl gotta have cupcake nails for once!
IMG_5571

IMG_5572
With ze birthday girl
IMG_5573

IMG_5574
SHAPPO in the houseeeeeeeee hahahhaha
I can see y'all judging me for bringing Shappo out._.'''
IMG_5575
FOOD! Watami Salad is THE BOMB. This is the half salad that has a super yummy sauce coupled with fresh veg//cherry tomato//corn(luv!!!!!), meat and prawns! It is SO good seriously...i never thought i'd ever praise salads...hahahaha
IMG_5576
Some beef//corn rice bowl that Xin had!
IMG_5577
Mineeeeeee
IMG_5578
Hello udon, i love you! Sushi Tei's is the best but Watami's is also not bad! I love udon i really do, it's plain and simple and some may even say tasteless but i love the chewy texture and perhaps everything about it haha! It seems so...normal right? But it surprises me with how good it tastes just simply by being simple(haha!)
IMG_5579
Tempura udon! I want some ladyfinger tempura please! Instead of brinjal...
IMG_5580

IMG_5581
Mentai potato pizza, Waraku's is far better!
IMG_5584
Staredown
IMG_5585
IMG_5589
After din din...
IMG_5590
Must have ice cream!
I must be having TOO much ice cream recently, gotta detox right now by drinking some green tea haha! I had Swensens, Hagen Daaz and some cray cray bubble tea ice cream(yeah you heard me right!!!). Oh and i personally do not like marble slab's ice cream....personal preference!
IMG_5591
Hapz hapz birthday to mah sisterrrrr
IMG_5592-1
HAHAHAHA
IMG_5593
Anw pardon me for my weird face, i was dappling with eye makeup so that i can know which eye shadow to use when attending weddings!
And Shappo looks so cute in this picture!*swoons* haha alrighty good night everyone!

No comments: